Dream it, Build it!
The appeal of the “infill” is for buyers wanting something new but closer to downtown; new house – mature neighbourhood. Infill housing allows you to build new on a mature lot & live in an established community with amenities such as retail stores, schools, parks & greenspace.
We have the perfect lot for you!
359 11th St SE - 40 x 130 sqft
- Mature lot w/ mature trees
- Established central location
- Within walking distance to downtown, Safeway, Hat News & Tobacco, Hill Pool, Moose Rec Centre, multiple schools and more!
- Close proximity to two great parks:
1. Kin Coulee - With over 100 acres of open space and the Seven Persons Creek winding through it, Kin Coulee Park offers something for everyone.
Playgrounds, picnic areas, a toboggan hill, a beach volleyball area, washrooms, paved trails, wedding area and outdoor facilities available for reservation.
2. Central Park – One of the most beautiful parks in Medicine Hat full of greenspace and mature trees. Offering frisbee golf, playgrounds (featuring the famous whale slide), a splash park, picnic area with kitchen, washrooms and a splash park.
This is a young family or retired couple’s dream!
Property Listed by Devon Felesky of Re/max Medalta Real Estate
Contact me for a free market evaluation on your home's value.
Data is supplied by Pillar 9™ MLS® System. Pillar 9™ is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Pillar 9™. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
© 2022 Murray Shivak